Monday, October 28, 2013

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #04 - Stop Being Cynical



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast, I finally get to bash the Democracts... kind of. I talk about what the Affordable Care Act is, where it came from and the theory of how it works. JPMorgan's $13 billion dollar settlement with the DOJ and why I think that's not nearly enough. The Marine Corps uniform change and how the President has nothing to do with making the uniforms "girly." The North Carolina Voter ID laws and how they are actually voter suppression laws, which leads me to talking about why as young people in this country voting matters even if you think it doesn't.

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment