Monday, November 4, 2013

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #05 - The Rise Of The Millennials



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine podcast, I talk about the LAX shooting. How food stamps were automatically cut by $5 Billion. I try again to contextualize insurance and shoot down the criticism that President Obama lied about people keeping their plan. I introduce a new recurring segment. I talk about the 2 black kids who were profiled at Barney's. I read an article about why poor people buy luxury items and then try to change the perspective of how we view the poor. Finally, I talk about homeschooling vs. public education and why they both have their place.

Check out Madison Kimery's blog: www.functionalhumanbeing.blogspot.com
And her short film: littleredridinghoodfilm.com

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment