Monday, November 11, 2013

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #06 - Complaints of the president with Heit and Cheri



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast, I talk about about the super typhoon that hit the Philippines. The Senate Democrats pushing for a raise of the minimum wage. The Rise Of The Millennials segment: The Dream Defenders, a youth and student activist group from Florida. I have part 1 of my first interview on The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast with my friends Heit and Cheri from The Axiom Amnesia Theory Podcast and AxAm Live internet radio station. We discuss problems and complaints that we have with President Obama.

Check out the Dream Defenders: www.dreamdefenders.org
Check out Heit and Cheri: www.axiomamnesia.com

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment