Monday, November 25, 2013

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #08 - Millennials: We Suck And We're Sorry



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast, I talk about George Zimmerman getting arrested again and the obvious observations that make me mad about it. The Hawaiian state representative who was smashing homeless people's shopping carts. The Wal-Mart employee food drive and the Twitter feud that ensued between them and Ashton Kutcher. Craig Cobb, the white separatist who wants to have a white enclave in North Dakota, was arrested for "terrorizing" the town. On the Rise of the Millennials segment: I talk about Adin Dwyer, who at 13 created a solar panel tree using the Fibonacci sequence. Mark Zuckerberg weighs in on recent government actions. A funny YouTube video about millennials. Michael Needham and how he is the antithesis of what I DON'T want our generation to become. Then I talk a little bit about the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination and the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg address.

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment