Monday, December 16, 2013

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #12 - In Kanye I trust!



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: I talk about the most recent school shooting in Colodrado that happened a day before the anniversary of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting. Uruguay completely legalizes weed and the UN is all mad about it. 19 year old gets arrested from an Instagram photo. Megyn Kelly claims that Santa and Jesus are white and then tries to say she was joking, neither of which were funny. Finally, I defend Kanye West, because I can see what he is trying to do and completely understand what he's been saying recently. I don't know about you, but in Kanye I trust!

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment