Friday, December 20, 2013

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #13 - Are you a simple chick/dude?


On this Episode of The Pennymon Doctrine: I talk about how a federal judge rules the NSA metadata collecting unconstitutional. The Michigan "rape insurance" law might be able to be put on the next ballot before it becomes enacted law! Obama wanting openly gay US athletes to win medals at the winter Olympics. A new Rise Of The Millennials segment: Jeramey Anderson. Finally, I have an awesome conversation with my friends Kevin Skinner and Molly McIntyre about simple chicks/dudes and relationships.

Follow me and send me feedback! 

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com 
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine 
Twitter - @TPDPodcast 
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment