Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #15 - The Long Ass Year End Show



On this long ass year end episode of The Pennymon Doctrine: Honestly, this is a 2 and a half hour long show and I seriously don't remember what we all talked about! LOL! I have my friends Dave Rhoades, Eric Odum from The Struggle School Podcast, and Molly McIntyre from the Mollyland blog on the show talking about most of the top stories from 2013. There isn't really a way to describe this show so just check it out and we'll see you in 2014!

Check out:
The Struggle School Podcast: www.soundcloud.com/thestruggleschool
Mollyland: www.iamthemolly.wordpress.com

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment