Monday, January 27, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #20 - So.. A Conservative, A Liberal, A Clairvoyant, And A Black Guy Walk Into A Podcast


On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: I channel my inner Bill Maher and have a panel discussion about Richard Sherman, political ideologies, economics, some of the scandals that have been going on and what we as millennials should do to try to make things better. On the show I have Mike LaFollette, the "right wing not so right wing," Joe Gasper and of course the President of Pennymon Industries Molly McIntyre, blogger at IamtheMolly.wordpress.com, for the discussion.

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment