Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #27 - The Bible Is Like Instagram/Your Argument Is Stupid Pt.2



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: I discuss the documentary Gasland and why everyone should watch it. The CEO of Exxon who is making record profits from fracking, is apart of a class action lawsuit to not have a fracking site near his home. (Talk about irony!)Bill Nye "debates" congresswoman Marsha Blackburn about climate change. Today's Rise Of The Millenials segment: Ephren Taylor, youngest black CEO of a publicly traded company among other things. Finally, I watched the Bill Nye v. Ken Ham debate about creationism v. evolution. Yeah... I probably offended EVERYBODY! Oh well...

Uncensored episode. NSFW!

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment