Friday, February 7, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #23 - Bash Fox News Day

On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: Every time I read a story that I wanted to discuss on the show, there was another article about how Fox News was freaking out. Molly and I talk about CVS banning cigarettes in their stores. George Zimmerman might fight DMX in a celebrity boxing match. I start a new segment for black history month: Black History Rise Of The Millenials where I remember Barbara Johns, the high school student who lead the case for school desegregation. Finally, Fox news lies about a CBO report about the Affordable Care Act and I take them to task.

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment