Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #30 - THIS IS NEWS???



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: I inadvertently had a close to 1 hour intro. Sorry.. I discuss the ridiculousness of the missing Malaysian plane. The GM safety recall that is a DECADE late! I go over some of the documentaries I've been watching and how stupid theists sound when science shows how stupid they can be. On the actual show I discuss how the right wing media talks and frames arguments and how destructive and idiotic it is. I also announce that the show is going to be uncensored and NSFW from now on. I just can't do it anymore! LOL

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com
Host site - thepennymondoctrine.podomatic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment