Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #32 - Not Everyone Likes You America

On this Episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: I talk about the referendum vote for Crimea to join Russia and why it doesn't make sense for America to be involved. Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown is running for the Senate again... in New Hampshire? I unpack a weird video from a vlogger who seems to be an organizer for the "White Man March" movement. It seems the GOP finally figured out that they need to do some outreach to the minority and young community, but I break down why their string of ads don't add up. ...Get it!

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com
Host site - thepennymondoctrine.podomatic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment