Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #33 - If The Chick Who Thinks God Controls The Weather Wins...



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps died. U.S. politicians gloat about Vladimir Putin sanctioning them away from his country and I think they miss the point. Susanne Atanus wins her primary election against a millenial even though she believes that God controls the weather and I think it was because of how her younger opponent conducted himself. Sen. Frank Ruff from Virginia likens a medicare expansion to a "tar baby" and doesn't get how racist that is and sounds. Georgia Gov. Nate Deal trying to find a way to save rurual hospitals when all he has to do is expand Medicare. Paul Ryan gets confronted about his "inner city" remark at a town hall. A GOP state Senator from Wisconsin is not willing to go along with the voter suppression laws in the state. One of the heirs to the DuPont family fortune admits to raping two of his children and has not gone to jail. I go over an article about the 8 reasons why young Americans don't fight back. Finally, I play a video clip about climate change from CLIMATE SCIENTISTS!

Follow me and send me feedback!

Blog - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com
Host site - thepennymondoctrine.podomatic.com

2 comments:

  1. So happy that the show is uncensored, you're always more real when you don't have to worry about what your saying. And poor Molly; John-'talk in the mic...people get mad'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. It would always bug me that I couldn't say what I wanted to say because I was afraid of loosing a non-existent audience. So I said FUCK IT... I'll grow a real audience by being who I am: A foul mouthed truth spitter!

      Delete