Monday, May 26, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #52 - The VA And Elliot Rodgers



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: I get a tad bit emotional about the friends that I've lost on this Memorial Day. Molly and I are also proud new owners of Samsung Galaxy S5's. The Obama administration is going through a VA scandal and we have to show Bill O'Reilly being a good guy to make our point. Elliot Rodgers (I know I don't usually use shooters names when they do things like this.) shoots up his college town and Molly and I get into a conversation about sexual expectations and our own personal issues with communication.

We have officially started our $3000 fundraising campaign so we can expand the show. Show your support for us and independent media by donating on www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com

Follow us and send us feedback and if you can, donate!

Blog and Donate - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Molly's Blog - www.iamthemolly.wordpress.com 
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast @MollyofTPD
E-Mail - thepennymondoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment