Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #60 - Yo! #JealousOrSomething



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: Molly and I talk about the $40 million settlement from the New York City to the Central Park 5, the 5 guys who were wrongly convicted of a rape back in 1989. I read the dumb op-ed Donald Trump made about it and how stupid it was. A city in Kansas shuts down a 9 year old's free library and I explain both sides of the fence and how it makes my point about getting involved in your community. An app that's whole purpose is to say YO and the "sexy" inmate has me feeling some type of way!

Follow us and send us feedback and if you can, donate!

Blog and Donate - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Molly's Blog - www.iamthemolly.wordpress.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast @MollyofTPD

No comments:

Post a Comment