Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #64.5 - Iggy Who? Lebron Is Back!



On this episode of the .5 bonus show/afterflow show of the Pennymon Doctrine:  I try to bring larity as to why I spend most of main show discussing the material that I do, and make sure our listeners know that issues close to the  African American community are very important to me as well, and how I will try very hard to make a better effort of bringing light to these topics.  Molly and I then discuss the reality of Iggy Azalea and how we disagree with the title of "the queen of hip-hop."

LEBRON IS BAAACCCKKKK! We finish up discussing the world breaking news that THE LeBron James... THE KING OF BASKETBALL... is coming back to Cleveland, just as Molly and I predicted.


Follow us and send us feedback and if you can, donate!

Blog and Donate - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Molly's Blog - www.iamthemolly.wordpress.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast @MollyofTPD
Email - ThePennymonDoctrine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment