Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podast Episode #82 - T.H.O.T.I.I. (Those Hoes Over There In Iraq)



On this episode of the Pennymon Doctrine Podcast:  I have some bad news for my fans, however I a not going to let it slow down my dream of creating Pennymon Industries.  Molly and I then go on to discuss several points from last week's speech from President Barack Obama which addresses the strategy for handling those hoes - I mean ISIS - in Iraq. We then talk about Adrian Peterson and the newest NFL controversy in which he has been labeled a "child abuser" due to the way he addressed a situation with his four year old son.  We finish up with an article Molly found... kids say some creepy things...


Follow us and send us feedback and if you can!

Blog and Donate - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Molly's Blog - www.iamthemolly.wordpress.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast @MollyofTPD
Email - ThePennymonDoctrine@gmail.com

Check us out on netrootsradio.com Sunday's 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. EST
On The Porch Black Kos Presents: The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment