Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #89 - I Can't Really Explain #gamergate But Girls Game Too Dammit!


On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: Molly is having issues with a weird piercing and she wants me to take it out. Ewww. I have had a lot of job interviews this week and Molly and I almost bet on if I can get a job by the end of the week. Molly dogs me about $3 that I saved from a night out. We do an update on some recent stories like, the conservative media never said anything about a Bush bird flu czar that didn't have any medical experience but can completely disrespect Obama for his. Amber Vinson is said to be free from the Ebola virus which is great news, now we need to hold the people who gave her death treats accountable. An autopsy report about Mike Brown was leaked and it holds up Wilson's report about a scuffle in the car and I go over a Facebook conversation I had about it. I horribly try to explain #gamergate and why I think that attacking women in tech and video games is absolutely ridiculous. Our dear friend Madison Kimrey has a video out about voting that went viral and SHE CAN'T EVEN VOTE! For the fun story we talk about some cool ways women have shot down sexism.

Follow us and send us feedback and if you can! 
Blog and Donate - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com 
Molly's Blog - www.iamthemolly.wordpress.com 
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine 
Twitter - @TPDPodcast @MollyofTPD 
Email - ThePennymonDoctrine@gmail.com

Check us out on netrootsradio.com Saturday's 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST & Sunday's 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. EST On The Porch Black Kos Presents: The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment