Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #91 - Introducing: Feminist Friday's



On this Episode of the Pennymon Doctrine Podcast:  Molly and I talk about the latest Fox news and they continue to try and destroy women's rights, which leads us to our newest weekly segment, Feminist Fridays! We will be joined by "Ripley" a friend and feminist whom will lead the conversation about current events, news, and whatever is on her mind. My attempt is to use these segments to hopefully help my audience gain a greater perspective about my views... I'm on your side, men, women, everyone.  I hope that our new segment will help shed some light, as I have been recently referred to as a misogynist and sexist.

Follow us and send us feedback and if you can!

Blog and Donate - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Molly's Blog - www.iamthemolly.wordpress.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast @MollyofTPD
Email - ThePennymonDoctrine@gmail.com

Check us out on netrootsradio.com Saturday's 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST and Sunday's 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. EST On The Porch Black Kos Presents: The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast

1 comment:

  1. I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

    www.boycottamericanwomen.com

    ReplyDelete