Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #103 - The Butterfly Effect



On this episode of the Pennymon Doctrine podcast: Molly is not feeling well, she apologizes for the lack of chatter, but her throat was killing her! I talk a little about my job and the issues I have due to my lack of privilege.  There has been another shooting in Missouri and I am very upset about the lack of details in this case.  Neil Degrasse Tyson tweeted some awesomeness on Christmas! Our thoughts on "The Interview" and the NYPD funeral in all it's glory.  Can we say respect, NYPD?  Molly and I have a small disagreement about my word choice.


Follow us and send us feedback!

Blog and Donate - www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Molly's Blog - www.iamthemolly.wordpress.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast @MollyofTPD
Email - ThePennymonDoctrine@gmail.com

Check us out on netrootsradio.com Saturday's 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST and Sunday's 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. EST On The Porch Black Kos Presents: The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love Molly to death, but the last syllable in the name of the current dictator of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea doesn't contain a short vowel - it contains a long vowel. His name is pronounced much like 'Gim Cheung Eoon'. This Youtube has it just about exactly right: http://youtu.be/YiDaFD70AGQ

    PS. I listen on Netroots Radio!

    ReplyDelete