Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast Episode #198 - The Bernie Supporter's Case For Hillary



On this episode of The Pennymon Doctrine Podcast: We finally come back from our hiatus after several months. Well, I come back at least. Molly wasn't able to make it and neither was our new co-host who we will introduce later, obviously. I talk about why we went on hiatus and what I was doing. Then I breakdown several reasons why although I am a Bernie supporter, I'm going to hold my nose and vote for her, and why you should too.
Visit our Website: www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast @MollyofTPD
Email - ThePennymonDoctrine@gmail.com
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/j_onehundred
Check us out on:
Axam Radio
Axamlive.axiomamnesia.com streaming live at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays! We are also on at 6 a.m. Saturdays

No comments:

Post a Comment