#204 - Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead



On this episode: I get into it about Phyllis Schlafly for a while, but I touch on a lot of topics surrounding her. I don't really adhere to the "don't speak ill of the dead" policy. But before that, I quickly comment on the Kanye West "multiracial women only" casting call. Congress blocking funds for Zika virus. Darren Seals shot and burned and my conspiracy theory about it. A poll about white millennial support for BLM and much more!

Visit My Website: www.thepennymondoctrine.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thepennymondoctrine
Twitter - @TPDPodcast
Email - ThePennymonDoctrine@gmail.com
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/j_onehundred

Check me out on:
Axam Radio
Axamlive.axiomamnesia.com streaming live at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays! We are also on at 6 a.m. Saturdays

Comments

Popular Posts