Who am I?

Who am I?

Are you a young person in this world who feels as though no one cares about you, your opinion, or your future? 

Are you the type of person who wants to try to help the world no matter the what the obstacles and odds are?

Wouldn't you like to come to a site that broadcasts news and ideas that fit your worldview or has your best interest at heart?

Well friend, you're at the right site. The Pennymon Doctrine is for millennials by one. I care about the topics of the younger generation, because hell, I AM THE YOUNGER GENERATION. The difference is, I really really really really really really want to do something about it. I don't want to be a politcian, so I'll settle for the the voice of the next generation that is soon to take the reigns of leadership in this world. I've been blogging and podcasting for a little while, but I can't be the change I wish to see without your support. I already have some, but I need more. Don't believe me? Check out some reviews from iTunes!


John Pennymon is a blogger, podcaster, music producer and the most awesome dude in the world! He was born and raised in Cleveland, OH. He is the father of two boys Isaiah (6) and Xavier (4). As a Marine Corps. veteran, he was stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA as a small arms repair technician. John has been a blogger since 2009 starting with the blog Coup De Blog under the pseudonym "J-One Royal Fam." The Pennymon Doctrine blog was founded in November 2011, with his first podcast going on air April 2012. He went on hiatus for a little over a year and has returned with a revamped show in Oct. 2013.

FOLLOW AND SEND FEEDBACK @
Twitter: @TPDPodcast

Comments

Popular Posts